The habit of being tidy.
If the tidiness of our environment speaks volumes about are mind, what does your space say?
- Look around you and decide what you want to create.
- Break the big tidying up jobs into chunks, it’ll soon get done.
- Consistently tidy up as you go along, creating good habits.
- Waiting for others to ‘do their bit’ often means it doesn’t get done.
- Take responsibility for your own space.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I can organise my space in a tidy and efficient way.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I appreciate everything is already in its place, I feel a sense of Tidiness/Order.
DC120 People who use a new cup each time they make tea and then put the dirty one in the sink and leave it.
“Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul.”
– Mark Twain
“After every war someone has to tidy up.”
– Wislawa Szymborska