A range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects and life.
- Consider how you spend your time, don’t just mindlessly wander round doing unplanned tasks. Plan ahead and use a diary.
- Eliminate needless tasks.
- Delegate where possible.
- Use to-do lists to keep on track.
- Be punctual and value yours and other peoples time.
- Create a work/life balance that caters to your own well-being.
- Keeping healthy allows you to maximise your productivity.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I have the self-disciple to manage my time and create appropriate boundaries, which brings the results I require to give me a balanced life.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I use my diary, or focus on getting the most out of my day, I appreciate my Time Management.
DC067 Not having enough hours in the day. Running out of hours but still having a long list of jobs to do!
DC143 I keep running over time with my appointments (with clients) and it feels like I’m working for nothing.
“Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have.”
– John C. Maxwell
“This is the key to time management – to see the value of every moment.”
– Menachem Mendel Schneerson