The ability or willingness to tolerate the existence of opinions or behaviour that one dislikes or disagrees with.
- Adopting a Tolerant attitude can bring a Calmness and reduce anxiety.
- Decide to create a new habit by giving yourself a few seconds gap before you respond/react to others.
- We often regret our ‘knee jerk’ reactions.
- Accept others for who they are and appreciate their strengths rather than focussing on their weaknesses.
- Having tolerance with good grace will lift your mood and your attitude.
Beliefs and Affirmations
Being Tolerant with good grace improves my relationships and makes me feel better!
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I consciously think about my responses and reactions, I can be Tolerant.
DC058 People who don’t indicate at roundabouts and it irritates me.
“In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.”
– Dalai Lama