Construct or arrange according to a plan; give a pattern or organization to.
- Creating habits that allow you to achieve everything in the day that you want to achieve is very empowering.
- Know what you want to achieve in a set timescale.
- Work out how long to allocate to each task and stick to it.
- Have the disciple to start and finish a job when predicted.
- Adopt a JDI (Just Do It) attitude.
- Use lists and timetables.
Beliefs and Affirmations
My daily structure supports the life I lead.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I am organised and structured, I feel Business Happiness.
Anytime I take the first step, I gain Focus and the Structure follows.
DC118 I forgot to eat today as I was busy and felt tired at work – so I ate cake which made me feel sad.
“Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.