Standing Up For Self
Assertively putting your point forward.
- Learning to stand up for yourself is a way of ensuring other people respect you and don’t try to push you around or manipulate you.
- When necessary adopt an assertive attitude, communicating your point of view.
- Build up your self confidence so you have the trust in yourself to delivered the right message.
- Watch your body language, stand up straight, look others in the eye.
- Set boundaries so others don’t take advantage and don’t accept anything that you don’t agree with or undermines you.
- Set an intention when you need to stand up for yourself, know the outcome you want.
- Certainty brings personal power.
- Don’t give up….Stand up for yourself….you are worth it!
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to Stand Up for Myself when I need to by drawing on my inner strength.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I focus on being True to Myself, I find the strength to Stand Up for Myself.
My neighbours cows are poking their heads through my fence and it’s stressing me out! (DC099)
DC150 Someone has tweeted a nasty tweet about me!!!
“Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.”
– Norman Vincent Peale
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
– J. K. Rowling