Not able or likely to be hurt or harmed in any way : not in danger
- Staying Safe emotionally and physically involves being mindful /aware of the situations and relationships we allow into our lives.
- Ask yourself a QQ (Quality Question): “How will this affect me and mine?”.
- Adopt a more questioning outlook rather than living on automatic reactions.
- Open your eyes to the reality of what is going on around you.
- Plan ahead with safety in mind.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I have the inner strength to keep myself feeling safe and secure by accessing my true qualities and strengths.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I appreciate our daily routine (predictable and safe), I feel stable.
Anytime I look after myself, I feel Healthier and Safer.
DC061 Cars that drive dangerously on the motorway (which covers undertaking, weaving between lanes and driving too close).
DC156 I’m fed up of pussyfooting around my boyfriend, he makes me feel awful.
“Music is a safe kind of high.”
– Jimi Hendrix
“He that respects himself is safe from others. He wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.”
– Henry Wadsworth Longfellow