A feeling of being/achieving/enjoying where you are in your life. Accomplishing an aim or purpose.
- Decide what being Successful means to you, it’s personal.
- Know what you want in life, in all areas.
- Enjoy striving to reach those points/goals.
- Comparing yourself to others can drag you down, so don’t.
- Look at your expectations of yourself (and others). Are they too high? If so change them.
- Acknowledge your achievemnets so far.
- Look at how you make a positive difference to the people around you.
- Most importantly, Count Your Blessings.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am successful, motivated and passionate, and I have all the skills to be an intuitive and honest ?????? in which I am handsomely and fairly rewarded.
I’m a successful and ambitious person, with a path to follow.
I feel successful, am extremely busy and financially secure.
My client’s love and benefit greatly from my expertise.
My products are so successful that they become licensed for others to use and provide a significant income over and above personal delivery.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I feel my Values, I feel Successful.
Anytime I organise something well, I feel Successful.
Anytime I learn something new, I feel Successful.
Anytime I, learn from my experiences, I feel Successful.
Anytime I am enjoying whatever I am doing at the time, I feel Successful.
Anytime I take a step towards my goals, I feel Successful.
DC080 Why is everyone else doing well in business but not me?
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
– Vince Lombardi
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
“If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.”
– Tony Robbins