Time in which one’s child, partner, or other loved person receives one’s undivided attention, in such a way as to strengthen the relationship.
- Quality Time spent with loved ones dramatically improves relationships.
- Plan the time and make the effort to meet up, based on what THEY and YOU like to do.
- If there is a difference of preferences, alternate by negotiation.
- Commit to making time in your life for people close to you, they will be there when everything has run it’s course.
- Quality Time bring Quality Results!!
Beliefs and Affirmations
I value the Quality Time I spend with my loved ones and am conscious of planning ahead to create it.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I give my Mum individual attention, I appreciate our Quality Time together.
DC105 How do I cope with negative feelings re Mother’s Day ?!!!!! By 1.15 they had all gone. Yes I had a card and plant but I wanted ….love and affection and quality time.
DC133 My grandchildren want to come round and visit me….my Son also wants to come, but I’d rather see them on there own.
“Your children can be around you all day, but if you don’t spend quality time with them and you don’t pay attention to them and talk to them and listen to them, it doesn’t matter that they’re just around you.”