Freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquillity.
- Know what Peace looks like for you by defining it.
- Write it down and commit to bringing it into your life.
- Be realistic around how much Peace you can have in relation to your life circumstances.
- Change your perspective on uneasy situations.
- Turn fear and worry about the future into trust and faith in your own abilities.
- Accept the people around you for who they are, not who you want them to be.
- Remember, you can feel at Peace even when all around you is chaotic!
Beliefs and Affirmations
Peace is borne out of Normality, therefore I can be at Peace in my mind, regardless of the day.
I can create a Stillness in my life, giving space and peace for contemplation.
Connecting with myself whilst meditating brings me peace and tranquillity.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I acknowledge that God has my best interests at heart, I feel at Peace.
Anytime I allow myself to appreciate Peace, I feel Peace.
Anytime I focus positively on myself I feel Peace.
Anytime I appreciate things happen for a reason and know that things will work themselves out, I feel Peace and Calm in my life.
Anytime I accept life as it is, I feel at Peace.
Anytime I see negativity in a positive light, I feel Peace.
Anytime I accept that everything is as it should be, I feel at Peace.
Anytime I am able to acknowledge it is as it should be, I feel Peace.
The double standards of Austerity and the blatant spending of money frivolously, as portrayed on the TV and Media. (DC100)
DC135 My husband expects me to accept the fact he has a mistress, because he loves us both so much.
DC159 I haven’t seen my Parents for years (I fell out with them) and just recently have had the inkling I need to see them.
“When you think everything is someone’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realise everything springs only from yourself, then you will know Peace and Joy. ”
– Dalai Lama
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without it.”
-Gautama Siddharta, Buddha Spiritual Leader