Make (something) ready for use or consideration.
- Good Luck = Preparation meeting Opportunity.
- Being Prepared gives you Confidence, so think ahead.
- When the task seems TOO big, chunk it down into smaller chunks and start preparing in a small way, once you start the rest will follow.
- Be open- minded around your capabilities, we often rise to the challenge – once we’ve accepted the challenge!
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to create my own Luck, by preparing to meet Opportunities.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I have taken the time and trouble to think ahead, I feel Prepared.
DC050 The house is a mess and the thought of cleaning/preparing it is overwhelming at Christmastime!
“People only see what they are prepared to see.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
” Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe