Happening or doing something at the agreed or proper time; on time.
- Being Punctual is a conscious choice.
- If it’s important to you, you’ll be on time.
- Think ahead, leave time to get where you need to be.
- Think of the negative consequences of being late.
- Appreciate that sometimes it’s not physically possible to be Punctual ALL the time, life sometimes gets in the way.
- Be as Punctual as it’s possible to be and don’t beat yourself you if it’s impossible!
Beliefs and Affirmations
I love being on time and being Punctual.
I am able to keep on time and be punctual by consciously be aware of where I need to be and when.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I accept people have their own Values I can respect Punctuality.
Anytime I follow my diary, I feel Punctual.
DC103 My shirts are not ironed because I left them on the washing line and it rained which made me late for work.
“I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time.” – Charles Dickens