Arrange systematically; order:
coordinate the activities of (a person or group) efficiently.
- Being Organised can make your life run so much more efficiently.
- Decide to take more care with your environment and space, this can create order in the mind.
- Follow through by putting items back in there correct place, rather than just putting it down.
- Complete a job to fruition, clearing that activity away from your mind.
- Use a diary, planner, wall chart….keeping you aware and on track.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I can focus on my goals and prioritize the action steps accordingly – I’m organised.
I am organised and extremely positive which makes me have lots more business confidence, bringing in income.
I am highly organised when I need to be.
I can manage my time in an organised, pro-active way.
I can organise my space in a tidy and efficient way.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I am organised and structured, I feel Business Happiness.
Anytime I, consistently use my diary and follow up on time, I feel Organised.
Anytime I write in my diary, I am Organised.
Anytime I choose to be organised and have a plan, I feel Secure.
Anytime I follow my systems, I feel Organised.
Anytime I am working towards completing tasks, I feel Organised.
DC103 My shirts are not ironed because I left them on the washing line and it rained which made me late for work.
DC116 Eating fast foods because I’m running late which makes me feel low.
DC117 It’s Monday morning, I’ve just come into work and the Workshop is an absolute mess!!! I don’t even know where to start!!
DC123 I feel annoyed/upset when the house is always untidy – not enough hours in the day. (Living on my own)
“Being organised leaves more room for spontaneity.” – Kimberley Pappas