Advancing. To make progress. Building on what you’ve already got.
- Take responsibility for creating goals in all areas of life.
- Work towards them by chunking them down, progressing one step at a time.
- Recognise that what you want and what is right for you may be two different things.
- Be true to yourself and your beliefs, don’t let anyone distract you from your path.
- When others are being negative around you, resist being dragged down to their level.
- Celebrate the progression you make and have gratitude for the opportunities that come your way.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to look to the future with a positive mind-set; allowing me to consistently Move Forward .
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I focus on appreciate how far I’m come, I feel I am Moving Forward.
My ex husband keeps bad mouthing me to my children and it’s very distressing for them and for me. (DC035)
“Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.”
– Denis Waitley
“Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.”
“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
– Henry Ford