Feeling part of a group.
- Embrace opportunities to get involved with others.
- Be open to stepping outside your comfort zone to do so.
- Link your Values (what is important to you) with others.
- Resolve to put fears and blocks aside (getting help where necessary).
- Create a positive attitude towards the people around you.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to appreciate my family, friends and colleagues and feel Included when I am around them.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I embrace the community spirit, whether at local of family level, I feel Included.
DC130 What can I do today! Everyone else is busy with their families and they don’t want me around.
“To move forward we have to include everyone.”
– Gov. Rick Snyder, Michigan
“Inclusive communities are accessible communities.”
– Steffanie Date, Sault Youth Association
“If you can help your child understand that it’s good to include all of their (his/her) classmates so no one feels left behind, you’ve gone a long way toward helping them (him/her) learn compassion for others.”
– Dr. Jessica Luitjohan, Paediatric Psychologist