Attentive to, or preoccupied with, the care and appearance of one’s home
- Just know the more energy you put into your home, the more ‘houseproud’ you can feel!
- Chunk down the jobs, giving them attention on a regular basis.
- Plan ahead, create a vision.
- Think of how you want your home to feel.
- Ask other house mates to contribute where appropriate, either with ideas, finance or hands on.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I love my home and keeping it clean and tide give me so much pleasure.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I take pride, feel thankful and blessed with my home, I feel Houseproud.
A woman passed my house and threw rubbish in my garden! (DC039)
DC123 I feel annoyed/upset when the house is always untidy – not enough hours in the day. (Living on my own)
“There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.”
– Jane Austen