Living life in a balanced and healthy manner. e.g. Eating right and exercising are essential to having a healthy lifestyle.
- Visualise and set intentions of how you want your health and well-being to be.
- Now write down what needs to happen for you to reach those intentions.
- Commit to ‘being the best you can be’ in this life area.
- Put in the effort and willpower for yourself.
- Know that you’ll have a longer, healthier life in this new state.
- If you need more knowledge on healthy eating/cooking, go to be library, join an appropriate club/class.
- Find a buddy to be accountable to.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I can achieve a healthy lifestyle by controlling my diet.
I have the confidence and knowledge, to lead a healthy lifestyle and I look toned and attractive in everything I wear.
I enjoy making healthy life style choices every day knowing that I am taking care of me.
Eating Healthily give me the Nourishment I need.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I do the exercise and make the right food choices, I feel I have Self Discipline.
DC077 I’m worried my previous ‘unfitness’ will affect my future health.
DC114 I’ve not been able to move for a month, because of sciatica in my back!
DC116 Eating fast foods because I’m running late which makes me feel low.
DC118 I forgot to eat today as I was busy and felt tired at work – so I ate cake which made me feel sad.
“Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin