Financially In Control
Financially able to direct a situation, person, or activity.
- Just know that although you can be In Control of your own finances, the control of the finances of others is not in our control.
- Trust in your own intuition, but be wary of the financial state of others.
- Be the best you can be with YOUR finances.
- Seek professional trusted advice.
- Budget and address your incoming and outgoing expenditure with balanced eyes.
- Take responsibility for your own Financial life.
- Know what is going on and how the your accounts work if you are in any form of partnership.
- Being dependant on others for your financial life can place you in a vulnerable position.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I appreciate that I am the beholder of my own Financial destiny, although I cannot control others financially.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime, I have planned ahead to be best of my ability, I feel Financially In Control.
DC124 Feeling frustrated when people don’t pay me on time, especially as I rely on the money.
DC144 My daughter has ‘Power of Attorney’ with my money and I feel like I’ve lost control!
DC155 My landlady has put the rent up and I feel it is unjustly high.
DC157 If only I had more money, I could just get on with my life!
“I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.”
– Dave Ramsey