Able to flow easily. Finances that have no fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure;
- Decide to live within your means.
- Trust the money will flow in and out of your life when necessary (with realistic expectations).
- Manage your money and budget wisely.
- If risks are needed, calculate the risk with a sensible/balanced head.
- Visualise where the money will flow from.
- Embrace your current financial situation with anticipation of increasing the flow.
- Don’t let others sway you with their fantasies.
Beliefs and Affirmations
My money comes in and goes out, I trust and have faith that through being sensible, it’s available when I need it.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime, I manage my money in accordance to my cash flow, I feel Financially Fluid.
What do you mean, you can’t give me an overdraft, I’ve been with this bank for 30 years!!! (Reply from the bank) (DC085)
DC139 I’ve got to find a huge amount of money for the rent in 4 weeks time and it’s frightening!
“In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.”
– Harold S. Geneen