In good health, especially because of regular physical exercise.
- Know what it will take for you to become Fit.
- Create goals and a timetable to get you there.
- Write a list of 30 benefits to you of putting all that time, effort and energy into it.
- Link the benefits to your Values (what’s important to you).
- Commit the time from your week to do it, write it in your diary as if it’s as important as a business meeting. (which of cause it is!)
- Find a buddy to be accountable to.
- Employ a Personal Training to at least get you started.
- Change any detrimental habits (e.g. smoking excessive alcohol, drugs, etc.).
- Believe in yourself and that you can achieve your new goals.
You are worth it!!
Beliefs and Affirmations
My body is fit and healthy and I am happy in my own skin.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I take exercise and eat healthily, I feel Fit and Healthy.
DC077 I’m worried my previous ‘unfitness’ will affect my future health.
DC114 I’ve not been able to move for a month, because of sciatica in my back!
“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”
– John F. Kennedy
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”
– Jim Rohn
“Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow.”
– Anne Wilson Schaef