Obtaining (money) in return for labour or services; gaining deservedly in return for one’s behaviour or achievements.
- Have you ever thought about what you are worth? (earning capacity) Is it reflected back in your current position? If the answer is No, then decide to do something about it.
- Look at where your talents and skills lay and make steps towards being rewarded in this area.
- Seek the help and support of others, where appropriate, whether in a your job or in finding a new position.
- Ask around your existing contacts and networks.
- Set goals and create plans; most importantly WRITE THEM DOWN!
- Have someone you are accountable to; a mentor, a friend/relative, a colleague.
- Are you making the most of the money that you earn? Remember, sometimes it’s not about how much you earn, it’s what you do with it.
- Have gratitude for what you do receive, gratitude brings a more positive energy and can make the search (and life) far more easy.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I have faith in the fact that my Earning capacity will be reflected back in accordance to my efforts.
Whenever I am working on a project I feel as if I am Earning.
I am capable of Earning the money I need to live to the Lifestyle I would like.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I am put my effort and energy in a (potential) Earning project, I feel I am Earning.
DC080 Why is everyone else doing well in business but not me?
DC086 Why are they not returning my calls?
“Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.”
– Brian Tracy
“A happy life is one spent in learning, earning, and yearning.”
– Lillian Gish