Feel protected and cared for (someone) lovingly. To be treated with affection and tenderness;
- When you Cherish others, if they are the right person for you, they will Cherish you back.
- Look for the things you love in a relationship more than you notice negative things and it will appear as if something incredible has happened to the other person.
- Embrace having someone to share your life with.
- Accept your Partner for who they are and they will Cherish you.
- Most importantly, Cherish yourself, accept nothing less than the very best for yourself.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I love feeling Cherished, it makes me glow with warmth.
I appreciate that when I can Cherish someone, it will be reflected back at me.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime focus on the positives in our Relationship, I feel Cherished.
I haven’t received a Valentines Card from my Husband/Wife/Partner/Loved One and I feel our relationship is dwindling. (DC095)
DC136 My partner is continually texting someone else and I don’t trust him any more.
DC148 My husband/partner keeps watching porn on the internet, instead of being with me.
“Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.”
– Booth Tarkington
“Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family.”
– Barbara Bush
“Family photo albums are so powerful in that they make kids feel valued, cherished and respected.”
– Nancy O’Dell
“Men are motivated and empowered when they feel needed. Women are motivated and empowered when they feel cherished.”
– John Gray