Self-confident, goal-oriented, and well-balanced: inwardly calm and steady.
- To develop becoming Centred be aware of your thought patterns, decide to put them in a balanced order.
- Focus on the end result of your intentions and goals in life; visualise and write them down.
- Work on one area of life at a time if that helps.
- Create a plan and stick to it.
- Self discipline and willpower keeps you on track, introduce these into your life if they are lacking.
- Write down the benefits to your behaviour and communication, as if you were Centred.
- Focus on what is ‘right’ for you, not on what you ‘want’, they can be two different things; knowing the difference will help keep you centred.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I stay centred by focussing on the job in hand until completion.
(How to make it very EASY to feel the positive emotion)
Anytime I link what I am doing in the moment to my Purpose and Intentions I feel Centred.
DC079 My neighbours granddaughter deliberately parks her car so its hard to get out of the drive!!! She knows it upsets me and I’m so wind up I could cry!
DC154 I’m sat in a Magistrate Court waiting room and the Usher isn’t particularly helpful, I feel intimidated!!
“A mind at peace, a mind centred and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.”
– Wayne Dyer
“Flow with whatever may happen and let your mind be free. Stay centred by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.”
” The highest levels of performance come to people who are centred, intuitive, creative, and reflective – people who know to see a problem as an opportunity.”
– Deepak Chopra