Not having sure knowledge.
- Uncertainty can be used to keep us on our toes.
- Create positive energy by planning ahead.
- Have faith and trust in your own abilities.
- Know what you want and leave no stone unturned in finding it.
- Accept that you don’t know tomorrows answers today.
- Live with Uncertainty as if it’s part and parcel of daily life.
- Appreciate that ‘anything can happen in the next half hour!’
Beliefs and Affirmations
Uncertainty is the best motivator and I can say, “take action where needed to create more certainty”.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Uncertainty, is when I do not see my vision.
DC115 What is stressing me is that I have no control over my finances and can’t plan any holidays.
“Uncertainty is a sign of humility, and humility is just the ability or the willingness to learn.”
– Charlie Sheen
“The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.”
– Erich Fromm
“Fear comes from uncertainty. When we are absolutely certain, whether of our worth or worthlessness, we are almost impervious to fear.”
– William Congreve