Not arranged neatly and in order.
- Untidiness MAY have a place, decide if the level of untidiness is acceptable, or unacceptable.
- Know this Value (what is important) causes issues between individuals, so be mindful of others.
- In the home: look at your habits from an outside view; can you change your behaviour?
- Complete tasks to fruition.
- Avoid procrastination (putting things off). Just know you can make changes when you want to enough.
Beliefs and Affirmations
When my space looks untidy, it is so for a reason and I am in control of that reason!
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel……….Untidy, is when it spurs me to do something about it!!
DC123 I feel annoyed/upset when the house is always untidy – not enough hours in the day. (Living on my own)
“We act the way we dress, untidy clothes reflects a neglected and untidy mind.”