Harmful to health.
- We all know what it takes to stay healthy so when you feel unhealthy, ask yourself “What habits and lifestyle do I need to change, to make the difference I want to see?” Then JDI (Just Do It!).
- Commit to doing whatever it takes.
- Drink water and eat healthy regularly.
- Educate yourself on healthy eating.
- Seek out medical or emotional support when needed, don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Appreciate that without your health, you lifestyle changes dramatically…..don’t wait until it’s gone.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I don’t like feeling unhealthy, so I make sure my eating and exercise habits are designed to keep me in tip top condition.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Unhealthy, is when I really do need medical attention.
DC116 Eating fast foods because I’m running late which makes me feel low.
“The health care system is really designed to reward you for being unhealthy. If you are a healthy person and work hard to be healthy, there are no benefits.”
– Mike Huckabee
“Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.”
– Winston Churchill