Not producing or able to produce large amounts of work; goods, crops, or other commodities.
- Decide what you want to produce.
- Be aware of what it take to have this come to fruition, both physically and emotionally.
- Gather the resources to do so.
- Build up the strength and positivity needed to follow through.
- Commit to completing the tasks with enthusiasm.
- Hold yourself accountable to yourself (and others if necessary).
- Write down goals, with stepping stones to break them down.
- Create a plan.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to manage my time in a way that I seldom feel Unproductive.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Unproductive, is when I am taking a well earned break!
DC106 I don’t like cold calling, so I’m am not making any sales calls!!
“Humour is an excellent method of keeping a tight rein on unproductive displays of emotion.”
– Elizabeth Peters
“Other people’s views and troubles can be contagious. Don’t sabotage yourself by unwittingly adopting negative, unproductive attitudes through your associations with others.”