Not happening or doing something at the agreed or proper time.
- Unpunctuality is a trait that can be redressed.
- Aforethought and consideration is needed to reverse it.
- It is sometimes seen by others as sloppy and inconvenient.
- Think ahead and plan to leave time for travel.
- Keep a diary and know when and where you are expected to be.
- Set alarms on your phone to break away from current activity, so you don’t get delayed.
- Show respect for others by arriving on time.
Beliefs and Affirmations
When I am late and unpunctual, I learn the lesson and leave earlier next time!!
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Unpunctual, is when I am responsible for being late! Which is something I avoid doing.
DC103 My shirts are not ironed because I left them on the washing line and it rained which made me late for work.
“Unpunctuality is a vile habit and one I have been trying to give up all my life!. ”
– Winston Churchill