- Being Unorganised costs you time, money and energy.
- Do an assessment on your life, measuring how much Time, Money and Energy you are losing by being Unorganised. This will give you the motivation to change your behaviour.
- Keep your space/environment tidy, it saves time looking for things.
- Plan your payments/bills, saving money by being efficient.
- Subtle changes to your habits and behaviours will make all the difference.
- Note: You will have to WANT to change, to make these changes!!
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to recognise that it only take a subtle change in behaviour to become organised and improve my life.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Unorganised, is when I haven’t taken the time to plan or think ahead.
DC103 My shirts are not ironed because I left them on the washing line and it rained which made me late for work.
“The bottom line cost: losing track of your belongings causes you to waste hours of time looking for those belongings. This time can be better spent elsewhere if you were more organized.”