Not feeling, showing, or done with confidence and certainty.
- If decisions need to be made and you are Unsure, question yourself and have faith in your answers.
- When feeling Unsure address the situation by building up your Self Belief in relation to the subject.
- Learn to trust your instinct and intuition when needed.
- Just know that whatever happens, you’ll be able to deal with and progress forward.
- Have faith in your own goals and progress.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to judge when to step back in contemplation, double checking I am doing the right thing.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….. Unsure, is when Questioning my actions is the right thing to do.
DC073 Do my clients think I do a good job?
“Uncertainty is the refuge of hope.”
– Henri Frederic Amiel
“The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.”
– Ursula K. Le Guin