Under Valued by Others
Feelings of being rated insufficiently; lack of being appreciated by others.
- Most importantly see and appreciate the Value that you add to the scenario.
- Write a list of how you add Value to the situation to build up your Belief in this area and identify the Value (financial, emotional, energy, time) Value comes in all forms.
- Where appropriate, vocalise your feelings in a conversation or letter, expressing your feelings.
- Check your expectations around the issue.
- Do you need to create new Ground Rules in the relationship?
- Value yourself and others will Value you.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to appreciate my Value to the world and can override the opinions of others (where appropriate).
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel……..Under Valued, is when I focus on the negativity of others.
DC071 My results on a works league table are low.
DC085 What do you mean, you can’t give me an overdraft, I’ve been with this bank for 30 years!!! (Reply from the bank)
DC124 Feeling frustrated when people don’t pay me on time, especially as I rely on the money.
“When you Under Value who you are, the world Under Values what you do.”
– Suze Orman