To be deceived or tricked by means of a scheme or plan. To feel stuck
- When feeling trapped, ask yourself Quality Questions, the answers will lead you to a way out.
- Be open minded about what to do next, a closed mind keeps you stuck.
- Look at the situation with New Yes, a different perspective and you’ll see things you didn’t see before!
- Be prepared to step outside your comfort zone, to evolve as person.
- Seek the help and support when needed, be open to help from others
Beliefs and Affirmations
I can reassess my position when I feel trapped, which will give me different options.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Trapped is when I focus on the negative.
DC096 The weather is SO miserable, it’s getting me down!
DC131 I’m fed up! Just a few days stuck in the house with the kids and I’m tearing my hair out!!
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
– Steve Jobs