- Feeling Scared or frightened is a sign to heighten your senses.
- Time to either ‘step up to the challenge’ or be cautious of what is going on around you.
- Turn your negative feelings into excitement and adventure, bringing a new buzz to what you are doing.
- Focus on the outcome of the events rather than what is happening now.
- Think about the benefits of the situation and act on them accordingly.
Beliefs and Affirmations
My feeling scared creates caution within me, and therefore is a benefit to me.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Scared, is when my organisation slips and I focus on the negative.
DC112 We sit watching TV in stony silence! I feel SO alone!
“Courage is being scared to death… and saddling up anyway.”
– John Wayne
“Usually whenever you’re scared of something, do it. If you’re not afraid of it, don’t do it.”
– Sylvester Stallone