Pain is an unpleasant feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli.
Physical Pan can numb the mind when it is strong enough, it can also resist our movements and activities.
- Developing a mental strength to work alongside the Pain is a must.
- Focus on your Capabilities and go With the Flow to your maximum capacity.
- Accepting you are being the best you can be in your circumstances can release feelings of negativity.
- Seek professional help and support from those around you.
- Be open to alternative remedies.
- Research and gain knowledge about your condition.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to deal with my Physical Pain by the strength of my mental attitude and all the resources I can find!!
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to buckle under to my….Physical Pain, is when I forget that I can consistently look for ways to deal with it.
DC114 I’ve not been able to move for a month, because of sciatica in my back!
“When there is pain, there are no words. All pain is the same.”
“The aim of the wise is not to secure pleasure, but to avoid pain.”
“Those who do not feel pain seldom think that it is felt.”
-Dr Samuel Johnson