A person who refuses to accept any standard short of perfection.
- Being a Perfectionist can produce FANTASTIC results, but at what cost?
- It’s great when you are in control of this trait, but if you are not it can take over your life.
- Be aware of when to let go of obsessive patterns.
- Consciously think twice before putting something on hold to complete a job that isn’t imperative.
- Allow an amount of flexibility into your life.
- Don’t beat yourself up for not being Perfect, no one is!!
- Remember, it’s You judging YOU, others probably don’t even notice.
Beliefs and Affirmations
My perfectionist streak serves me well when I allow it to, otherwise I can be felxible enough to put it aside when I need to.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to be a ………Perfectionist, is when I am in control of the way it drives me.
DC094 I’m having Visitors today and woke up this morning feeling anxious that the house isn’t perfect and immaculate.
“Perfectionism is not the same thing as striving to be our best. Perfectionism is not about healthy achievement and growth; it’s a shield.”
– Brene Brown