Above a weight considered normal or desirable.
- Work out HOW you want to look and decide to do whatever it takes to HAVE that body.
- Devise a plan and treat it like a business.
- Think of yourself as a slimmer person and BELIEVE that you can do it.
- Develop the character traits needed (determination / self discipline / persistence / patience…..see positive emotions table for each one).
- Get support if needed; clubs, coach, mentor, buddy, accountability works.
- Educate yourself on the necessary subjects; exercise, nutrition, healthy eating.
- Focus on the health benefits being slimmer will give you.
Beliefs and Affirmations
Feeling overweight is a sign my focus is in the wrong place and I can choose to do something about it.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel…………..Overweight is when I forget the beauty of the Inner Me.
DC122 I’m feeling guilty because I’ve had cake/chocolate and then feel I’ve cheated on my diet.
DC151 I’m on a diet and when I go out to restaurants I can never find anything to eat!
“The pain of being overweight is far worse than the pain of working out.”