Lacking positive or constructive features.
- Feeling Negative can only send you one way……down.
- Resolve to change your mind-set, focus on what you WANT to happen.
- Watch your language both in your thoughts and vocally.
- Giving the negative attention adds energy to it, making it harder to move away from.
- Make sure you’re getting enough sleep and healthy food/nourishment.
- Exercise is also good for changing your state.
- Notice how the people around you behave and talk, negative family/friends/colleagues can drag you down.
- Check your expectations of others, are they too high?
- Comparisons can also be a negative influence, appreciate we are all unique.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to keep a balanced perspective, which allows me to choose positivity.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Negativity, is when I allow outside forces to push it on me. The only time I will allow myself to feel….Negative, is when I haven’t considered the next option.
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Negativity, is when I forget to appreciate the positive side of life.
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Negativity is when I have lost the connection with myself.
DC105 How do I cope with negative feelings re Mother’s Day ?!!!!! By 1.15 they had all gone. Yes I had a card and plant but I wanted ….love and affection and quality time.
“If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.”
– Michael Jordan
“Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.”
– Robert H. Schuller
” Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
– Zig Ziglar