Very uncomfortable or unhappy; wretched.
- Remember being Miserable is a choice, which is great because we can change it!
- An attitude of gratitude is a good start.
- Focus on the positives in your life and the people around you.
- Decide to leave the negative thoughts behind.
- Connect with friends, plan a trip out.
- Get yourself into Nature, a long walk in the fresh air.
- Commit to changing whatever it is that is making you Miserable, by taking the first step and follow through.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to shake of feeling miserable by appreciating my life.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel…. Miserable, is when I don’t appreciate what I’ve got.
DC108 There is no laughter in the house anymore and everything seems strained.
DC157 If only I had more money, I could just get on with my life!
“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
– Wayne Dyer
“The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.”
– James A. Garfield