Letting Myself Down
Failing to meet your own expectations of yourself; feeling disappointed in oneself.
- Feeling you are letting yourself down is a sign that you KNOW what needs to be done (and that is perhaps something different from what you have been doing).
- Be true to your own Values and follow through with the action needed to fulfil them.
- Learn from your perceived mistakes.
- Resolve to be the best you can be.
- Accept your capabilities and don’t beat yourself up for not achieving the unachievable!
Beliefs and Affirmations
Whatever I do, where ever I go, I know I am on my life’s learning journey and therefore can hold my head up, even when things don’t go to plan.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel I am….Letting Myself Down, is when I need a wake up call, to do something different.
DC121 I’ve not been to the gym and then I feel bad because I didn’t go!
DC122 I’m feeling guilty because I’ve had cake/chocolate and then feel I’ve cheated on my diet.
“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”
― C. JoyBell C.