Lack of Self Respect
Lack of respect for oneself, one’s character, and one’s conduct. Lack of a proper sense of one’s own dignity and integrity.
Our Self Respect comes from within, no matter what others thing of us, if we lack SELF respect only one person can build it up………..and that’s YOU!
- Get to know yourself, become Self Aware.
- What trait do you need to develop for you to be able to Respect yourself?
- Learn to handle criticism so you can develop and improve.
- Accept you are not perfect, no one is.
- Be kind and look after yourself properly.
- Don’t compare yourself to others, we are all unique!
- Have confidence behind your choices in life.
- Learn to let the comments of others go over your head.
- Cut out the negative talk about yourself and others.
- Stand up for yourself when appropriate.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I have enough Self Awareness to appreciate my conduct needs to change if I don’t respect myself.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel a….Lack of Self Respect, is when I see it as a sign to change my behaviour or communication.
DC093 I feel less of a person when I haven’t any work to do.
“Most people are about as happy as their self respect will allow them to be.”