(of a person) Not confident or assured; uncertain or anxious.
(of a thing) Not firm or set; unsafe.
- To create a Secure mind-set build up your Self Belief.
- List your talents and skills.
- Acknowledge to whom and where you make a difference in the world.
- Learn to trust your own abilities and instincts.
- Know that we have the resources around us to support our lives.
- Address issues with a Positive mind-set creating a vision of what you want out of the situation.
- Be prepared to step outside your comfort zone (it gets easier each time you do it!)
- Write down goals for all areas in life…..Know what you want!
- Appreciate the what you want and what is right for you are often 2 different things, knowing the difference keeps you in Reality.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I know if I am feeling insecure, I can take responsibly, act or communicate to make a difference to that feeling, it’s in my own personal power.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to fee….Insecure, is when I incorrectly guess what ……(he/she)…….. is thinking.
The only time I will allow myself to feel…..Insecure is when I take on board other peoples’ choices.
I worry about not being able to work. (DC091)
I get depressed when work is slow especially around Wintertime. (DC092)
DC145 I’m living in a place I don’t want to be (an old folks home) and I’m definitely not ready for it!!
“It’s not all bad. Heightened self-consciousness, apartness, an inability to join in, physical shame and self-loathing—they are not all bad. Those devils have been my angels. Without them I would never have disappeared into language, literature, the mind, laughter and all the mad intensities that made and unmade me.”
― Stephen Fry
“The problem with human attraction is not knowing if it will be returned.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick