Lower in rank, status, quality or position.
- Feelings of Inferiority come from within us, we place this negative emotion upon ourselves.
- Take responsibility for letting it go and replacing it with empowering emotions. (Equality / personal power etc.).
- Build up your Self Belief by focussing on your strengths, talents and skills.
- Compliment and accept yourself as you are.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Don’t accept the inappropriate behaviours and comments from the people in your life.
- When you start to value yourself, others will start to value you.
Beliefs and Affirmations
Being able to focus on my successes and acknowledging where I make a difference, keeps Inferiority at bay.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel ….Inferior, is when I want to step back and let other take the lead. (In other words, when it serves me!)
DC099 My neighbours cows are poking their heads through my fence and it’s stressing me out!
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
“The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear – fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety.”
– H. L. Mencken
“When an individual is kept in a situation of inferiority, the fact is that he does become inferior.”
– Simone de Beauvoir