Bad-tempered and sulky.
- Identify the triggers that creates your Grumpiness.
- Awareness will help you avoid, heal, deal with those situations.
- Appreciate the effect your Grumpiness has on others and resolve to change for yourself and them.
- An attitude of Gratitude can dissolve Grumpiness.
- Consciously think about your body language and smile more.
- Focus on what you are wearing and your personal grooming, stepping up in this area can cheer you up.
- Work out whether being Grumpy serves you in some form or other.
- Again, this has to be something YOU want to change.
Beliefs and Affirmations
Appreciating that being Grumpy just drives people away gives me the motivation to cheer up!
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Grumpy is when, is when I am on my own and my mood wont affect anyone else.
DC104 Snapping at someone because you are in a bad mood yourself.
“Am I grumpy? I might be. But I think maybe sometimes it’s misinterpreted.”
– Harrison Ford