Feeling or expressing distress and annoyance resulting from an inability to change or achieve Financial aspirations.
- ‘Necessity is the Mother of invention’ – a saying which is wise to remember when you feel Financially Frustrated.
- Just know without that Frustration, you probably would sit back and not put in the effort needed at this moment.
- Appreciate your present position, however uncomfortable it is, it will be serving you well.
- Whip up the enthusiasm and ambition required within your life, to reach your targets.
- Make sure your targets are realistic!
- Comparing yourself to others can bring your mood down so focus on your own goals and leave other people to work on theirs.
- Create a supportive team, with people who look out for your best interest.
Remember, you can be happy IN a situation, even if you’re not happy WITH the situation.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I accept where I am presently poised financially, am able to enjoy my life within my means and embrace consistently working towards improving my position.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Financially Frustrated, is when I forget to embrace my present position as my motivation for progression.
DC085 What do you mean, you can’t give me an overdraft, I’ve been with this bank for 30 years!!! (Reply from the bank)
DC144 My daughter has ‘Power of Attorney’ with my money and I feel like I’ve lost control!
DC155 My landlady has put the rent up and I feel it is unjustly high.
DC157 If only I had more money, I could just get on with my life!
“Those who have not found their true wealth, which is the radiant joy of Being and the deep, unshakable peace that comes with it, are beggars, even if they have great material wealth. They are looking outside for scraps of pleasure or fulfilment, for validation, security, or love, while they have a treasure within that not only includes all those things but is infinitely greater than anything the world can offer.”
– Eckhart Tolle