Feeling deprived (a man) of his male role or identity. Making (someone or something) weaker or less effective.
- Standing up for yourself and what you believe in will stop you feeling and being Emasculated.
- Find the confidence to be ‘true to yourself’.
- Look for patterns in your behaviour, when does this negative feeling play out? And who with?
- Investigate the deep rooted source of this behaviour, is it from your childhood?
- Seek help in eliminating the pattern if you want to develop personally.
- Check to see how it serves you and whether or not it is making you unhappy.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I have the strength, courage and confidence to avoid feeling Emasculated.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Emasculated, is when I enjoy being dominated!
DC099 My neighbours cows are poking their heads through my fence and it’s stressing me out!
“There is little more emasculating to a dad than his children’s mother berating him. I remember one friend whose wife complained of how dopey, lazy, withdrawn he was. At work he was a dynamo! But almost prophetically, at home he was…
Just like the gelding. The behaviour these women complain of their husbands is the very behaviour their husbands display. They have castrated their stallions, and the men in their lives are half the men they could be.”
– Chris Jeub