Dissatisfied, especially with one’s circumstances.
- Discontentment is a sign to start taking action.
- Work out what you can change in your life and make steps to doing so.
- If it’s impossible to make changes, resolve to adopt a mind set that works along side the issues and situations.
- Acceptance and Gratitude are great levellers, focus on what you HAVE in your life, rather than what you HAVE NOT.
- Link you environment to your Values (what is important to you), or change your environment to match your Values.
Beliefs and Affirmations
When I feel discontented, I start making enough changes to get myself into a better place.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel……Discontented, is when I need to feel it, to shake me up!
DC129 Everyone else has got the Bank Holiday weekend off and I’ve got to work. It’s not fair!
“He that is discontented in one place will seldom be happy in another.”