Likely to have an unfortunate and inescapable outcome; ill-fated.
- Decide to turn negative thought patterns around.
- Start by looking at an alternative positive outcome.
- Seek support from others (when appropriate).
- Know that there is often an alternative way forward.
- The energy we put into a situation contributes to the results we get…..so make sure your energy is coming from the right place.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to deal with and work through whatever life brings.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Doomed, is when I don’t appreciate every situation has it’s positives!
DC077 I’m worried my previous ‘unfitness’ will affect my future health.
“You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.”
– Beverly Sills
“Whatever needs to be maintained through force is doomed.”
– Henry Miller
” If you go into a relationship expecting someone else to fill you up, you’re doomed right off.”
– Jennifer O’Neill