In low spirits from loss of hope or courage.
- Visualise where you want to be and how you want to feel.
- Write down you goals in every area of life.
- Make your Purpose in life, bigger than what is happening today.
- Everyone has a Purpose, if you don’t know it, make it your business to find out what it is!
- Take an invigorating break to change your mood and attitude.
- Watch a comedy programme, have a laugh!
- Call a positive, up lifting friend.
- Listen to great music.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to stay focussed on my goals which keeps despondency at bay.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel……Despondent, is when I forget my destiny is in my own hands!
DC071 My results on a works league table are low.
DC080 Why is everyone else doing well in business but not me?
DC143 I keep running over time with my appointments (with clients) and it feels like I’m working for nothing.
“Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”
– Lord Chesterfield