Pessimistic or Gloomy.
- Being aware of when you feel Down is the key to changing it work out a strategy that works for you.
- Focus on the good stuff in your life.
- Plan an exciting activity, something to look forward to.
- Connect with a friend or relative. Loose yourself in Nature.
- Listen to your favourite music.
- Watch a comedy on the TV.
- Re-address your Values (what is important to you) and see if you need to get your priorities in order.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to recognise when I am feeling Down and know it will pass quickly when I focus on the positive side of my life.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel…………..Down, is when I don’t remember to Count my Blessings.
DC051 I don’t like the dark, it makes me sad.
DC096 The weather is SO miserable, it’s getting me down!
“In these downbeat times, we need as much hope and courage as we do vision and analysis; we must accent the best of each other”
– Cornel West
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”
– Vince Lomardi