A feeling of lost confidence or hope.
- To lift your spirits when feeling Demoralised, revisit your Values (what’s important to you).
- List and focus on what works.
- Inject positivity into your mind-set, even when the behaviour of others could be bringing you down.
- Perhaps take a break doing something to distract you for a short while; watch a comedy, listen to music, go for a walk in Nature, dance, anything to break your thought pattern.
- Look at the subject matter from a different perspective.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to recognise the tell tale signs of when others are trying to Demoralise me and can neutralise the negative vibes.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Demoralised, is when I haven’t looked at the issue with another perspective.
DC093 I feel less of a person when I haven’t any work to do.
DC107 My husband / partner doesn’t take my job seriously and keeps taking the mickey out of it. It’s driving me mad!
“To poison a nation, poison its stories. A demoralised nation tells demoralised stories to itself. Beware of the storytellers who are not fully conscious of the importance of their gifts, and who are irresponsible in the application of their art.”
– Ben Okri