Worried, troubled, or anxious.
- Being Concerned takes up a lot of energy, choose were you place your Concern.
- Giving this energy to inappropriate subjects or where it is not wanted, can distract you from where your attention needs to be.
- Make sure your Concern is not just an excuse to avoid something else in your life.
- We often get concerned in relation to others, by projecting our own issues and insecurities onto them.
- Ask yourself if your Concern is appropriate?
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to recognise where and when I need to place my Concern.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel….Concerned, is when the situation in question needs my attention, energy or response.
DC075 My 72 year mother visits my Nan on the train which takes about 2 hours each way, and she usually has to wait on her own at the station.
DC125 My level of work is quiet, still quiet, even quieter!
“I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability.”
“Faith is the state of being ultimately concerned.”
– Paul Tillich